Good battle for AAA Runner Up hardware!

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
aaacoach11

Good battle for AAA Runner Up hardware!

Postby aaacoach11 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:05 am

With only one point separating PHS and University, and both schools having wrestlers in the 3 remaining weight classes, this could shape up to be a nice story heading into state tournament #2.

MaleMatMaid

Re: Good battle for AAA Runner Up hardware!

Postby MaleMatMaid » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:04 am

aaacoach11 wrote:With only one point separating PHS and University, and both schools having wrestlers in the 3 remaining weight classes, this could shape up to be a nice story heading into state tournament #2.

Oh yes, a race for 2nd place. How amazing of a story :roll: This comment is ridiculous. A race for the first and second losers that no one will remember next year shouldn't even be a story. Get real.
Last edited by MaleMatMaid on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mscoach90

Postby mscoach90 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Your rude comments should be blocked from the forum!!!!!!

keepitinthecircle

Postby keepitinthecircle » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 pm

MaleMatMaid wrote:
aaacoach11 wrote:With only one point separating PHS and University, and both schools having wrestlers in the 3 remaining weight classes, this could shape up to be a nice story heading into state tournament #2.

Oh yes, a race for 2nd place. How amazing of a story :roll: This comment is ridiculous. A race for the second loser that no one will remember next year shouldn't even be a story. Get real.

Did your mother never tell you if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all?? Geez...some people.

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:49 pm

It is reality guys. If you cannot deal with reality then go to your safe space and get a therapy dog.

ZZChooseTop

Postby ZZChooseTop » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:11 pm

Malematmaid fails to recognize that the race for second/third is very important in COY voting

Bucktail

Postby Bucktail » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Me, my therapy dog, and corresponding safe place are interested in second place. So are my son and his teammates. I am certain Parkersburg's kids are as well. That's what should matter and they, the kids, will remember. So I look forward to that story. I hope the Parkersburg V. University battle is epic in a few weeks.

J. Zeiders

Diamond

Postby Diamond » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:25 pm

MaleMatMaid wrote:It is reality guys. If you cannot deal with reality then go to your safe space and get a therapy dog.

Just because you're jv doesn't mean you have to be so hateful.

Tiger44001

Postby Tiger44001 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Wow! This really DOES have all the makings of a good story! Can Parkersburg avenge a lose to UHS in the month of February? Can UHS unseat the Parkersburg/Parkersburg South 1-2 finishes of years past? These are just a few of the questions people have.

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Bucktail wrote:Me, my therapy dog, and corresponding safe place are interested in second place. So are my son and his teammates. I am certain Parkersburg's kids are as well. That's what should matter and they, the kids, will remember. So I look forward to that story. I hope the Parkersburg V. University battle is epic in a few weeks.

J. Zeiders

Well then if that is the case I hope that you all get the 2nd place trophy then :lol:

Gator

Postby Gator » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:54 pm

MaleMatMaid, I agree with the others that your comments are getting out of hand. Read the forum rules and stop stirring the pot.

I find it interesting that there is a race for 2nd and 3rd place. It should be fun to watch.
Moderator WV Mat

south 77

Postby south 77 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:01 pm

MaleMatmMaid : At least these kids got off the bleachers and tried to practice, longer then a week. For your accomplishment you can't even finish second. If you can't say something positive don't talk.

Eersfan

Postby Eersfan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:20 pm

MakeMatMaid sure likes to stir the pot but I guarantee he doesn't have the brass to expose who he is!

J. McCallister

sfc1

Postby sfc1 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Eersfan wrote:MakeMatMaid sure likes to stir the pot but I guarantee he doesn't have the brass to expose who he is!

J. McCallister

There are several on here who like to do that. Those guys never put there name. S.Cottrell

Diamond

Postby Diamond » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Eersfan wrote:MakeMatMaid sure likes to stir the pot but I guarantee he doesn't have the brass to expose who he is!

J. McCallister

It's easy to find...I found it.

TrueSouthFanInPburg

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:33 pm

I agree with everybody on here. Malematmaid is the most rude person ever on here. He hardly ever has anything nice to say about anybody, even his x team mates. He must be mad because he is a senior and was still on the b team, and then he even quit that. He definitely needs to be banned from mat.com. Second and third place is something to be proud of. I guess he does not known what 2nd or 3rd place feels like, and for sure not 1st. I did some research on him and the best place finish I found for him was 4th in a small tourney where there were only four in his weight class. Nice job buddy. This was during his high school career. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eersfan

Postby Eersfan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:27 pm

:lol: nnn
Diamond wrote:

J. McCallister

It's easy to find...I found it.
TrueSouthFanInPburg wrote:I agree with everybody on here. Malematmaid is the most rude person ever on here. He hardly ever has anything nice to say about anybody, even his x team mates. He must be mad because he is a senior and was still on the b team, and then he even quit that. He definitely needs to be banned from mat.com. Second and third place is something to be proud of. I guess he does not known what 2nd or 3rd place feels like, and for sure not 1st. I did some research on him and the best place finish I found for him was 4th in a small tourney where there were only four in his weight class. Nice job buddy. This was during his high school career. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!

Eersfan

Postby Eersfan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eersfan

Postby Eersfan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:39 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:46 pm

TrueSouthFanInPburg wrote:I agree with everybody on here. Malematmaid is the most rude person ever on here. He hardly ever has anything nice to say about anybody, even his x team mates. He must be mad because he is a senior and was still on the b team, and then he even quit that. He definitely needs to be banned from mat.com. Second and third place is something to be proud of. I guess he does not known what 2nd or 3rd place feels like, and for sure not 1st. I did some research on him and the best place finish I found for him was 4th in a small tourney where there were only four in his weight class. Nice job buddy. This was during his high school career. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not nice!

keepitinthecircle

Postby keepitinthecircle » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:36 pm

MaleMatMaid wrote:

Not nice!

Suck it up buttercup!! If you can dish it out better be ready to take it!!!

aaacoach42

Postby aaacoach42 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:08 am

mscoach90 wrote:Your rude comments should be blocked from the forum!!!!!!

A little sensitive are we? Next thing we will see is moderator approval before posting....wait never mind :? . So much for freedom of speech.

Fan 77

Postby Fan 77 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:32 am

aaacoach42 wrote:
mscoach90 wrote:Your rude comments should be blocked from the forum!!!!!!

A little sensitive are we? Next thing we will see is moderator approval before posting....wait never mind :? . So much for freedom of speech.

I didn't know congress was involved. :D :D

In the United States this right is found in the First Amendment to the Constitution:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

What that tells us, and what some people do not get, is that "America's right to free speech" is protection against government censorship. That's all.

Private organizations, such as newspapers, magazines, and websites may make their own rules about what they will publish or permit.

Private individuals may tell you to shut up if you are annoying them while exercising free speech.

TrueSouthFanInPburg

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:13 pm

The forum has it's own rules. It doesn't go by the constitution. Femalematmaid is just trying to make people mad on here. I really find it hard to believe that you are taking up for him.

Fan 77

Postby Fan 77 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:31 pm

The forum has it's own rules. It doesn't go by the constitution. Femalematmaid is just trying to make people mad on here. I really find it hard to believe that you are taking up for him.

I was being sarcastic.

"What the First Amendment tells us, and what some people do not get, is that "America's right to free speech" is protection against government censorship. That's all.
"Private organizations, such as newspapers, magazines, and websites may make their own rules about what they will publish or permit."

I thought that I was pretty clear. NOT a fan of Femalematmaid!!!

TrueSouthFanInPburg

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:04 am

Sorry :( :oops: :cry: :cry:

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:01 am

TrueSouthFanInPburg wrote:The forum has it's own rules. It doesn't go by the constitution. Femalematmaid is just trying to make people mad on here. I really find it hard to believe that you are taking up for him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eersfan

Postby Eersfan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:28 am

Ol Austin always trying to get under everyone's skin!

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Eersfan wrote:Ol Austin always trying to get under everyone's skin!

Nope.

Return to “High School Wrestling”