Dutton Award 2018

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

Dutton Award 2018

Postby Bearhugger » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:04 pm

If St. Albans' Josh Humphreys keeps his winning ways alive and snares four state titles, he will be unopposed as the 2018 Dutton Award winner. Unless they give it to an underclassman.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

fan234

Re: Dutton Award 2018

Postby fan234 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:21 am

Does St. Albans have Humphreys this year? 8-)

TrueSouthFanInTampa

Postby TrueSouthFanInTampa » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:50 am

I thought I seen in the Parkersburg News he is going to xfer to South

george

Postby george » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Diamond

Postby Diamond » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:03 pm

Not that anyone cares what I say but after I learned of Humphries transferring I thought what a selfish move. Not happy being the best on a team? Gotta be the best on the best team? But I guess looking at where Park wrestles early in the season opposed to St Albans he should be wrestling a schedule like that being the wrestler he is. I edjamacated myself on this.

aaacoach33

Postby aaacoach33 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:53 am

Will Humphreys wrestle in the Ironman? I saw South had eight wrestlers registered but it didn't say who the eight. And I'm pretty sure the deadline was like in April.

I really hope we get to see a Jashon Hubbard vs Josh Humphreys OVAC final. They could be about the same weight. That'd be fun to watch
In the end we win

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Diamond wrote:Not that anyone cares what I say but after I learned of Humphries transferring I thought what a selfish move. Not happy being the best on a team? Gotta be the best on the best team? But I guess looking at where Park wrestles early in the season opposed to St Albans he should be wrestling a schedule like that being the wrestler he is. I edjamacated myself on this.

First, let me say that have have zero information on this matter.

Second, Josh's dad has an existing business up in the South jurisdiction. Maybe there are many sales opportunities to grab there??????

Maybe there were multi-faceted opportunities for the family by making the move???????????

Being a Kanawha County native and also being through Parkersburg 1-2 times a year for the past 6 years................I would rather live in Parkersburg. I am sure there are more business opportunities in Parkersburg being on the state border. For what it is worth, I have been to SAHS for the MSAC the past two seasons. I went to South twice last season. I liked South much better.

Of course when you go to South, you have to see TSFIP. On the other hand, you also get to see the principal. It equals out. :)

No offense to St. Albans residence, but in my opinion, it is what it is.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”