3 Class States - Weather

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
brad32bury

3 Class States - Weather

Postby brad32bury » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:36 pm

MaleMatMaid

Re: 3 Class States - Weather

Postby MaleMatMaid » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:49 pm

2 more weeks. No dayz off. No dayz off. No dayz off.

GRECO

Postby GRECO » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:50 am

I spoke to the directors at my State's championship last week about the issue at WV.. for " benefiting" the wrestlers from a school that had the " virus"
The response was that they would have been disqualified and the coach/school would have been fined.. for allowing those kids to infect others.

Now a weather issue is coming up... I feel so bad for the future 3 state champions that will go on the win because they did not win the title in the same old fashion as the rest of the tournament. No matter what you say.. it will be forever tarnished.
Who ever made the decision to have a "special" 3 class state championship ... should be ashame of them selves.

guard0544

Postby guard0544 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:08 am

GRECO wrote:I spoke to the directors at my State's championship last week about the issue at WV.. for " benefiting" the wrestlers from a school that had the " virus"
The response was that they would have been disqualified and the coach/school would have been fined.. for allowing those kids to infect others.

Now a weather issue is coming up... I feel so bad for the future 3 state champions that will go on the win because they did not win the title in the same old fashion as the rest of the tournament. No matter what you say.. it will be forever tarnished.
Who ever made the decision to have a "special" 3 class state championship ... should be ashame of them selves.

How will their championships be tarnished? They will earn them like everyone else.

In regards to your comment about the change benefitting the Huntington kids...no Huntington wrestler benefitted. 145 still isn't in the bracket. 152 was cleared to wrestle at the original event in Huntington...so he was already getting to wrestle. 170 didn't qualify for the state tournament. There was no benefit to them.

Region2fan

Postby Region2fan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:27 am

Would everybody please stop complaining about this. Does it suck yes. But it sucks for all. How about let's make the best out of it. Hopefully the wrestlers made the best out of the 2 weeks and show up ready. And remember make region 2 great again !!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”