Questions About Periscope

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
JennyHannan

Questions About Periscope

Postby JennyHannan » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:42 pm

I am toying with the idea of broadcasting the State Tournament Part 2 finals via Periscope. However, I'm quite the novice Periscope user. (I have to confess I only downloaded the app initially to view my stepdaughter's LuLaRoe clothing sales online. LOL!)

Anyway, can anybody tell me if these videos take up permanent storage on my phone? If that's the case, then I won't be able to broadcast, as my phone is pretty full.

I did a quick video of T. J. Lambiotte this evening just to test it out, since I'd never done a broadcast before.

Give me some opinions. Is this something people would be interested in? If you don't have Periscope, it's a pretty easy download on your phone. I believe you can watch without creating a username, but I might be wrong on that.

If you want to see my first broadcast, you can follow me at @JennyHannan. (I have a lot of setup to do, but if we think it's worth it, I will!)

mattman

Re: Questions About Periscope

Postby mattman » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:54 pm

Periscope will not take up permanent storage in your phone because you can delete the videos immediately. Also I use periscope and have never deleted any videos and havnt had any storage issues. If you decide to scope the tournament, keep us posted and I will feel obligated to follow..

jsams

Postby jsams » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:35 am

If anyone of authority cared they would have done everything possible to figure out a way to show every match. With technology these days and the fiasco this has already been no reason to not have FB live, periscope, or something to try make this less of a fiasco.

jsams

Postby jsams » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:50 am

Im sure many people would appreciate that Jenny. Please keep us updated

Return to “High School Wrestling”