Thankful for WVmat!

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
timamos

Thankful for WVmat!

Postby timamos » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:43 am

We take things for granted until they're gone. Thankful for the time and resources Doc (and the Miller family) puts into this website. It is an integral part of staying informed on camps, tournaments, results, etc. Reading some of the college and national forums while wvmat was down was entertaining (if you think this board has interesting characters, you ain't seen nuthin until you wander through their boards lol). Wishing Doc a continued recovery.

Gator

Re: Thankful for WVmat!

Postby Gator » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Amen to that Tim!

I spoke with Doc's wife, Mary Kay, last evening and she tells me Doc is making small strides to recovery and will enter rehab soon. Mary Kay and her sons have been living at the hospital caring for Tim. Their community support in Kingwood has been amazing and the medical staff and first responders saved Doc's life. The Miller family so appreciates all the prayers, cards and concerns that the wrestling community in WV has given.

Please continue to keep Doc and the Millers in your prayers as it will be a long journey back and many adjustments for Doc moving forward.

We can all learn a valuable lesson from all this...things change and life is short and precious. I'm forever thankful to our eternal Father for his grace and mercy.
Moderator WV Mat

Return to “High School Wrestling”