More moderators....please

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
J.W.

More moderators....please

Postby J.W. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:21 pm

I volunteer. PHD volunteers, I'm sure there are others. We need more moderators, this site has more nudity than cinemax and hbo.

Or delete all accounts and let's start over with more stringent account verification.

Panther_coach

Re: More moderators....please

Postby Panther_coach » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:19 pm

We are trying, honest. I have deleted countless posts and blocked many IP addresses. Please continue to report stuff. Not sure how much Doc can be on here with his health issues, Gator is on vacation, and ... I am leaving for my beach house next week for the fall season - plus my wife had a bad fall a couple of weeks ago so I have more to tend to until she gets back to form. Real life takes over sometimes. I try to check daily but don’t always make it. I’ll try to be more diligent.
After all is said and done, all was said and done!
I have retired but not expired!

aacoach35

Postby aacoach35 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Look under wrestling Fall Prospect Clinic & Coaches Clinic

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:40 pm

J.W. wrote:I volunteer. PHD volunteers, I'm sure there are others. We need more moderators, this site has more nudity than cinemax and hbo.

Or delete all accounts and let's start over with more stringent account verification.

I figure if a line could be drawn in the sand and all new member have to go through additional steps to join, it should prevent the scammers and spammers.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Gator

Postby Gator » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Though I've been on vacation for a week, I've deleted plenty of post.

I'm not going to say that they are foreign, anyone can get the garbage that's been posted off many websites, including YouTube.

We've talked about and mentioned either getting verified personal information or charging a small fee and using PayPal to insure that Doc knows the registers.

Being a moderator takes 12 years of college and 3 years of military experience. Of course the six figure salary is well worth the investment of time. :shock:
Moderator WV Mat

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:24 pm

Gator wrote:Though I've been on vacation for a week, I've deleted plenty of post.

I'm not going to say that they are foreign, anyone can get the garbage that's been posted off many websites, including YouTube.

We've talked about and mentioned either getting verified personal information or charging a small fee and using PayPal to insure that Doc knows the registers.

Being a moderator takes 12 years of college and 3 years of military experience. Of course the six figure salary is well worth the investment of time. :shock:

Who approved Gator's vacation? I know it never came across my desk.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Gator

Postby Gator » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 pm

My wife......she gave me a yard pass.
Moderator WV Mat

Return to “High School Wrestling”