Top AA/A Freshman

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
mscoach64

Top AA/A Freshman

Postby mscoach64 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Who are they this year?

Bearhugger

Re: Top AA/A Freshman

Postby Bearhugger » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:20 pm

One school will have the Chicken Brothers. Colonel Sanders and Purdue.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

mscoach64

Postby mscoach64 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:38 pm

i have no clue what that means

Diamond

Postby Diamond » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:50 am

I fear not to conclude that the Bear is a staunch advocate of the devils lettuce and a multitude of his posts lend credence to my assessment.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Diamond wrote:I fear not to conclude that the Bear is a staunch advocate of the devils lettuce and a multitude of his posts lend credence to my assessment.

Diamond, I find no humor in anybody, especially a total stranger, that comes on this forum and insinuates that I use any kind of illegal substances.

Wvapex

Postby Wvapex » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:27 pm

MSCoach64, Bearhugger was probably referring to John Sanders of Independence Middle School and Bryce Perdue of Shady Spring Middle.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:34 pm

Wvapex wrote:MSCoach64, Bearhugger was probably referring to John Sanders of Independence Middle School and Bryce Perdue of Shady Spring Middle.

WE HAVE A WINNER.

greencrush

Postby greencrush » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:05 am

Bearhugger wrote:
Diamond wrote:I fear not to conclude that the Bear is a staunch advocate of the devils lettuce and a multitude of his posts lend credence to my assessment.

Diamond, I find no humor in anybody, especially a total stranger, that comes on this forum and insinuates that I use any kind of illegal substances.

I believe he said "advocate of", not "user of". Quite a difference there. If your not an advocate, chances are, you are quite susceptible to the influence of propaganda. Which is exponentially worse, in my opinion.
sentenceseller

Diamond

Postby Diamond » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:36 am

greencrush wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:

I believe he said "advocate of", not "user of". Quite a difference there. If your not an advocate, chances are, you are quite susceptible to the influence of propaganda. Which is exponentially worse, in my opinion.

Thanks Greencrush, Bear went liberal on me. Posts some tangent b.s. fishing for whatever type of response with such a late night talkshow response. I make an assessment and then I'm read the business. I didn't say he was directly involved in the use of a substance , which is legal now in 29 states including DC, I was trying to say that the content of your post ,bear, contained the dry firing of a mind influenced by such. Similar to saying..." You drive like a maniac." Am I calling you a maniac? No. So...since I'm running out of appreciable words I shall reiterate for the sake of your reputation and the compromising gestures I unintentionally hurled forth with reckless abandon. Permit me to recall all previous comments I've made on this topic and replace them with something that still labels it as ridiculous but levels less charges toward me accusing you of illegal(?) activity and more properly claiming it is just your typical Bearhugger, stupid attempt at humor, post that we all adore or more accurately put "endure" .

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:15 am

Now that was a post sounding like it came from someone just a little messed up. Keep that dictionary and thesaurus handy. You need them. Oh, of course, that's just my "assessment". Maybe the name should be Carbon instead of Diamond. Not quite that refined just yet, but maybe someday if enough pressure is applied.

Diamond

Postby Diamond » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:32 am

KDunbar wrote:Now that was a post sounding like it came from someone just a little messed up. Keep that dictionary and thesaurus handy. You need them. Oh, of course, that's just my "assessment". Maybe the name should be Carbon instead of Diamond. Not quite that refined just yet, but maybe someday if enough pressure is applied.

Did you catch what time I composed that beauty? Lol it’s all in fun. I love reading the Bearhuggers posts. It’s been a bit slow so I thought I’d attempt to spice it up but my topic was a bit more controversial than I anticipated and for that I apologize. Bearhugger, ZZChooseTop,Green Crush and Vortex fan are among my favorites on here. KDunbar, with the exception of punctuation and sentence structure I need no assistance from a dictionary. My knowledge of terms and definitions is vast.

coach_williams

Postby coach_williams » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Wvapex wrote:MSCoach64, Bearhugger was probably referring to John Sanders of Independence Middle School and Bryce Perdue of Shady Spring Middle.

I couldn't figure it out because he said "one school" and Sanders and Perdue will not both be at one school. I had Sanders figured out. That one was easy since I always presume that he is speaking of Indy or South when he is ambiguous.

WrestlingFan1

Postby WrestlingFan1 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:03 pm

coach_williams wrote:

I couldn't figure it out because he said "one school" and Sanders and Perdue will not both be at one school. I had Sanders figured out. That one was easy since I always presume that he is speaking of Indy or South when he is ambiguous.

Incorrect post. Perdue is at Indy this year. So, he and Sanders will be at one school. You may want to check your facts before you post.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:55 pm

WrestlingFan1 wrote:
coach_williams wrote:

Incorrect post. Perdue is at Indy this year. So, he and Sanders will be at one school. You may want to check your facts before you post.

Indeed. The chicken brothers are projected for 106 and 113. 120 and 126 are projected to be filled with the "Cake Brothers......Donut and Zebra".

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:02 am

Diamond wrote:
KDunbar wrote:Now that was a post sounding like it came from someone just a little messed up. Keep that dictionary and thesaurus handy. You need them. Oh, of course, that's just my "assessment". Maybe the name should be Carbon instead of Diamond. Not quite that refined just yet, but maybe someday if enough pressure is applied.

Did you catch what time I composed that beauty? Lol it’s all in fun. I love reading the Bearhuggers posts. It’s been a bit slow so I thought I’d attempt to spice it up but my topic was a bit more controversial than I anticipated and for that I apologize. Bearhugger, ZZChooseTop,Green Crush and Vortex fan are among my favorites on here. KDunbar, with the exception of punctuation and sentence structure I need no assistance from a dictionary. My knowledge of terms and definitions is vast.

I have been called a lot of names. I am sure I will be called a lot more. However, being associated with any kind of drugs/weed/glue/cough drops/etc is not something I find funny.

Anyway, that piece is behind us.

On another note, I look back over the past 4 to 5 years. The friends I have made through WVMAT are valuable. If I would have sat back and said nothing on here, they would all be strangers.

coach_williams

Postby coach_williams » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:47 am

WrestlingFan1 wrote:
coach_williams wrote:

And where would one find these "facts"? Is there a website dedicated to tracking wrestlers who switch schools? Even Wvapex said "Bryce Perdue of Shady Spring Middle".

WrestlingFan1

Postby WrestlingFan1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:33 am

coach_williams wrote:
WrestlingFan1 wrote:
coach_williams wrote:

And where would one find these "facts"? Is there a website dedicated to tracking wrestlers who switch schools? Even Wvapex said "Bryce Perdue of Shady Spring Middle".

Dont kill the messenger.

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:42 am

I’m waiting on “Pickle” to get in the Indy lineup!
Moderator WV Mat

WrestlingFan1

Postby WrestlingFan1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:03 pm

Gator wrote:I’m waiting on “Pickle” to get in the Indy lineup!

I'm pretty sure he's at Indy Middle this year.

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:40 pm

WrestlingFan1 wrote:
coach_williams wrote:
WrestlingFan1 wrote:

Dont kill the messenger.

The question was, where does one find the facts you suggested in your "message" that they check.

WrestlingFan1

Postby WrestlingFan1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:33 pm

KDunbar wrote:
WrestlingFan1 wrote:
coach_williams wrote:

Dont kill the messenger.

The question was, where does one find the facts you suggested in your "message" that they check.

Not sure, coaches, parents. Again, maybe do a little checking before you post.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:05 pm

WrestlingFan1 wrote:

Based on what I read on the wrestler tracking website, he is at Indy Middle.

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:52 pm

Bearhugger wrote:
WrestlingFan1 wrote:

Based on what I read on the wrestler tracking website, he is at Indy Middle.

Thus the word...."waiting"
Moderator WV Mat

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:01 pm

WrestlingFan1 wrote:
KDunbar wrote:
WrestlingFan1 wrote:
Dont kill the messenger.

Not sure, coaches, parents. Again, maybe do a little checking before you post.

As his post said "Wvapex" was checked and the information was used. When should one stop checking, after the family is called on the day of the post? Do want to admonish the family for not making sure the information was updated? But I agree with your answer, you aren't sure.

WrestlingFan1

Postby WrestlingFan1 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Bearhugger was correct when he said one school would have both. I'm sure he checked his facts. Lets leave it at that and move on.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:18 pm

WrestlingFan1 wrote:Bearhugger was correct when he said one school would have both. I'm sure he checked his facts. Lets leave it at that and move on.

I do not use specific names or schools when mentioning rumors. I do currently have access to the attendance records of six different high schools and hope to add three more schools by the end of the week. The cooks of all nine of these schools email me the lunch room menu weekly. I can then advise the wrestlers moms when to pack lunches to facilitate weight loss.

It takes a lot of recon and intel collection to keep things moving forward.

Now I do not want to call anybody out (yet), but one school has not mopped their mats for two days straight. We cannot have another split state tournament.

Frank

Postby Frank » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:24 pm

That ain't funny

aacoach75

Postby aacoach75 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Moorefield freshman Jenkins and Van Meter are off to a great start to their high school careers. After 2 weekends of wrestling they are undefeated. Both 5 wins at Keyser and both won this weekend at Morgantown (UniversityHS) and Van Meter received the OW award. Still early...still .
Last edited by aacoach75 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:58 pm

aacoach75 wrote:Moorefield freshman Jenkins and Van Meter are off to a great start to their high school careers. After 2 weekends of wrestling they are undefeated. Both 5 wins at Keyser and both won this weekend at Morgantown and Van Meter received the OW award. Still early...still working.

What weight class are Jenkins and Van Meter in?

mscoach64

Postby mscoach64 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:11 am

Bearhugger wrote:
aacoach75 wrote:Moorefield freshman Jenkins and Van Meter are off to a great start to their high school careers. After 2 weekends of wrestling they are undefeated. Both 5 wins at Keyser and both won this weekend at Morgantown and Van Meter received the OW award. Still early...still working.

What weight class are Jenkins and Van Meter in?
Van Meter is 160 I believe and Jenkins in at 182. Both seem to be the real deal. Im still not seeing any scores of Brown from Greenbrier West (he was 145 at MS last year). I did see a score that had a brown at 195, but that seems way too much for N Brown to gain from only a year. So, im doubting that that's him. Perkins of Clay is at 160 this year and Casto is at 170. Conley of Braxton is at 152 and Palleti is at 160 or 170 for Braxton. I think Dillon Taylor is at 170 for Poca. That's just some of the freshman that I know of from last years 8th grade crop that were placers in the WSAZ's and WVYWA from last year. Clearly there are other top wrestlers from last year that are out there. I think some are AAA wrestlers though.

Return to “High School Wrestling”