Charleston Invitational ??

Registratration required to post. Anyone can read.
uknowme

Charleston Invitational ??

Postby uknowme » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:30 pm

Is the Charleston Invitational still going to take place this year?? I know that Richard Harper from GW use to run the event but I wasn't sure since he has moved up the river to Hoover, if GW was still going to host this tournament? I know a lot of time and effort has to go into an event like this and it probably isn't too cheap to rent out the Civic Center. I have seen info posted on other tournaments but I haven't heard anything on this. Maybe it is still early (I know wrestling doesn't start until Nov.). Have they hired a new wrestling coach at GW yet? That also maybe the hold up on if they are going to host it.

mscoach57

Re: Charleston Invitational ??

Postby mscoach57 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:55 pm

Accepting new teams? We have not gone in past years but are interested
Last edited by mscoach57 on Mon May 16, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mscoach64

Postby mscoach64 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:08 am

I'm trying to fill out a middle school schedule. Obtaining knowledge of tournaments and weekday matches are very difficult. This is basically the only site (which is real helpful) that has such info at this point.

uknowme

Postby uknowme » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:53 am

I saw over on the high school message board under "Hoover Coaching Change" that GW was in fact hosting this tournament. Someone posted that GW would be hosting the Charleston Invitational this year and it will be held the first weekend (4th-5th) in Dec. They said more details will be posted soon.

Return to “Middle School Wrestling”