Female wrestlers weigh ins

Registratration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bobtail91

Female wrestlers weigh ins

Postby Bobtail91 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:24 am

With the growing number of females participating in the sport it's time tournament organizers address the issue of weigh ins. It is unfair to have all the girls wait until the last boys are having breakfast, replenishing fluids, and warming up before they get their turn. On Saturday my daughter weigh in 1 hour and 15-30 minutes after her male teammates. I’m not sure what the solution should be but with more and more girls come into the sport this somehow needs to be addressed.

Studcradle

Re: Female wrestlers weigh ins

Postby Studcradle » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:39 pm

My conservative friends would say that the boys should be gentlemen and allow ladies to go first while my left wing feminist friends would insist on equality weighing in together. How long until we have a transgender wrestler? The rules say that the wrestlers must be covered at weigh ins, no more stripping down to make weight. I say weigh them in together.

Hswrestlingfan09

Postby Hswrestlingfan09 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:01 am

I really wish people would keep politics off of this board.

rodneyjwv

Postby rodneyjwv » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:01 am

Hswrestlingfan09 we would all like that but since one side is uncomfortable it will never happen! Too many crybabies, helicopters parents wanting their cuddled creation to be handled with kid gloves. I agree with Studcradle, weight them all together, everyone in singlets and undershirts.
As for keeping politics off the board, almost impossible since precedents broken by the previous presidential administration, when the president says all schools must allow "trans" kids to have a bathroom! He single handedly empowered every nut job in country to push the limits of our once conservative Nation! Now it's becoming Sodom and Gamora. (I'm sure I spelled something wrong for all the spelling and GRAMMER nazi's.
Rodney James
HS Wrestling Fan GO SOUTH!!

Return to “Middle School Wrestling”