WVU Prospect Camp & Coaches Clinic

Registratration required to post. Anyone can read.
KBratke

WVU Prospect Camp & Coaches Clinic

Postby KBratke » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:18 am

WV Mat Nation,

I hope the school year is off to a great start for everyone!

I just wanted to take a second and let you know about a couple events we have coming up in Morgantown in the next month. The first is a Prospect Camp on October 1-2. The camp consists of two sessions on Saturday and Sunday and also a tour of the athletic facilities wrestlers would have access to if they were a Mountaineer student-athlete. Each session will be run by a member of the WVU coaching staff and current Mountaineer wrestlers will also be at each session helping and working out with the campers. We already have wrestlers registered from Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.

On October 21-22 we will also be hosting a Coaches Clinic. The clinic will also feature the WVSSAC rules presentation so that West Virginia coaches can satisfy that requirement. All members of the WVU coaching staff, Coach Flynn (5 top 10 NCAA finishes, 2014 Coach of The Year), Cliff Moore (NCAA champion), Mitchell Port (two-time NCAA finalist), Muhamed McBryde (U23 World Team member, 5th place at the World Championships), will teach a session. Big 12 champion and NCAA All-American, Killian Cardinale, and Big 12 finalist and NCAA All-American, Peyton Hall, will also teach.

If you would like to register for either of these events, please email me at kyle.bratke@mail.wvu.edu and I'll get you taken care of. We also were able to get a local hotel to get us a little bit of a discount for each event so I can provide you with that code as well.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. We hope to see you in Morgantown soon!

Let’s Go Mountaineers!

Kyle Bratke

Return to “Middle School Wrestling”