Glenville State Tournament update

Registratration required to post. Anyone can read.
brentsams

Glenville State Tournament update

Postby brentsams » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:19 am

Glenville State High School and Middle School Championship Update
Boys and Girls Only Divisions

We did not get the response we expected up up to 12 teams so we are now doing a one day round robin tournament with boys and girls weight classes.
Wednesday, Dec 28th
at the Lilly Center on Glenville State Campus.
Olympic Pool - Round Robin Format
7:00 Weigh-ins, 9:00 Wrestling
$25 individual or $150 team.

We are still accepting teams and individual wrestlers
Bring one, two, a handful of wrestlers or a whole team and more. All are welcome and we are trying to fill the girl's weight classes.
weigh-ins 7:00, wrestle at 9.

Send rosters to brentsams@yahoo.com. Deadline Friday Noon, Dec 23rd.

Girls High School Weights: 100-107-114-120-126-132-138-145-152-165-185-235 (HFHS adopted weight classes)
The Middle School Girls weight classes will be by Madison System so let me know what your MS girls normally weigh-ins at. We will group them by 11-13% percent weight.

Make checks out to Gilmer County High School. memo wrestling tourney.

Attending teams
High School: Magnolia, Gilmer County, Bridgeport, East Fairmont JV (18 wrestlers), Williamstown Girls, Buckhannon-Upshur (waiting on confirmation), There are stragglers I have not heard back from
Middle School: Barboursville, Ritchie County, Braxton County, Gilmer County, Clay County, Warm Springs (partial team), Blennerhasset Girls (8 wrestlers), Robert Bland (waiting to hear back from)

Sorry if I overlooked someone. Let me know if you or you heard of others coming.

Thanks
Brent Sams
brentsams@yahoo.com
304-482-1950 cell

Return to “Middle School Wrestling”