Calhoun middle school tournament Jan.2nd

Registratration required to post. Anyone can read.
rev

Calhoun middle school tournament Jan.2nd

Postby rev » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:03 pm

New Year invitational Jan. 2nd
Flyer to come
Last edited by rev on Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

uknowme

Re: wrestling at calhoun county please lets mix it up

Postby uknowme » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:18 am

So I'm a little confused? You have dates posted (which are all weekdays) and out from them you have quads? But yet under that you mention bracket/dual tournament depending on number of teams?? Is this bracket/dual tournament going to take place on another date or is it going to happen during one of the dates you mentioned? Like I said, those dates are weekdays and it may be hard to run a dual/bracket tournament on a single weeknight. Just trying to figure out the post and what you are wanting to do. Other may be confused like me.

rev

Re: wrestling at calhoun county please lets mix it up

Postby rev » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:23 pm

ha. sorry if the post was misleading. the first dates that say quads during the week are quads. but as of now we will not be able to host those quads for other sport purposes.

so im saying Calhoun is available to go anywhere on December 10th, December 15, and January 26th for quads if someone wanted to host we would love to go.

The tournament is planned for the 1st. ,3rd or 4th weekend in January yes dates are a bit off, but still waiting on the guaranteed date just want to let everyone know we are going to be putting on a well ran, and solid tournament.

Return to “Middle School Wrestling”