Free WVU Tickets/Dual Time Changes

Registratration required to post. Anyone can read.
KBratke

Free WVU Tickets/Dual Time Changes

Postby KBratke » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:07 pm

Happy New Year West Virginia Mat!

I just wanted to remind everyone that wrestling teams can get free tickets to every West Virginia University wrestling dual. Not only can you get them for your wrestlers and coaches, but each wrestler also gets two guests that also receive free tickets. If you would like to receive the form please email me at kyle.bratke@mail.wvu.edu.

I also just wanted to make everyone aware that the start time to three Friday night duals have changed. All three duals have been moved from 8 PM to 7 PM. Below are the duals that have been adjusted and the promotions going on for those duals.

Feb 3. vs Iowa State (Gold Rush - first 500 fans will receive gold rally towels. Family Day, as fans can purchase four tickets and a $15 concession voucher for $25. Additionally, join us as we honor Mountaineers of the past for the squad's annual alumni reunion match)

Feb 10 vs Air Force (Military Appreciation Night, where we will honor military service members before the dual. Any military service members in attendance will also get free admission with a valid ID. The first 500 fans in attendance will receive a blue shaker.)

Feb 17 vs Clarion (Senior Night/Dollar Night, where we will honor and celebrate the careers of our seniors before the dual. The first 200 fans in attendance will receive a Mountaineer wrestling embroidered key tag. It will also be the final Dollar Night of the season, where tickets and select concessions will be available for $1.)

Don't forget we return to the Coliseum Friday night as we take on Ohio University at 8 PM ET. It's True Blue/Superhero night/happy hour night. Wear blue, get half off drinks from 7-8 PM, and the first 250 fans will receive WVU themed superhero t-shirts.

We debuted it at the Fairmont State dual, but we also have first come, first serve mat side seating. We hope to see you soon!

Let's Go Mountaineers!

Return to “Middle School Wrestling”