OVC this weekend!!!

Registratration required to post. Anyone can read.
wvnorth

OVC this weekend!!!

Postby wvnorth » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:37 pm

OVC starts tomorrow. I know several teams w #1 seeds at WSAZ now coming to OVC!!! I love it!!!! Better redo your predictions and be generous because some kids just got a free moveup at WSAZ... Maybe you can reschedule the biscuit world tourney for next week too funny guy! Woooooo! :lol: win, lose or draw...true champions seek real competition!!! Maybe, when I was saying that rescheduling with no consideration for other tourneys, you mighta took it serious rather than cracking jokes. Chose one and move on! It's that simple...

HolyHighCrotch

Re: OVC this weekend!!!

Postby HolyHighCrotch » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:44 pm

Wvnorth, are you seriously losing your mind over a middle school tourney. Seriously dude, get a grip. If this is the highlight of your kids wrestling career it will be a sad career. If it is the highlight of yours, you need to quit living your life through his accomplishments. It is middle school, once he reaches ninth grade, who cares.

ZZChooseTop

Postby ZZChooseTop » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:43 am

wvnorth wrote:OVC starts tomorrow...true champions seek real competition!!! It's that simple...
So, in your mind the "true champions" will be at ovc? What would that make the ones who stayed at wsaz? I'm removed from wsaz so other than a handful of 8th graders who were there before i moved on, i dont know much about the wsaz and i admittedly don't know much about ovc other than it's the tournament for the ovac feeder schools I think. I would be very very interested to see you list these "true champions", give us a little summary of how they match up against those inferior wsaz champs. It is somewhere between comical and sad that you honestly believe that the ovc champions are " true" and the wsaz champs are something less. If the ovc tournament is that stacked then I hate that I am making the trip to wv duals, I should have gone further north to learn something at the ovc.

uknowme

Postby uknowme » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:48 am

wvnorth wrote:OVC starts tomorrow. I know several teams w #1 seeds at WSAZ now coming to OVC!!! I love it!!!! Better redo your predictions and be generous because some kids just got a free moveup at WSAZ... Maybe you can reschedule the biscuit world tourney for next week too funny guy! Woooooo! :lol: win, lose or draw...true champions seek real competition!!! Maybe, when I was saying that rescheduling with no consideration for other tourneys, you mighta took it serious rather than cracking jokes. Chose one and move on! It's that simple...

Just thought I would look at the #1 seeds at WSAZ and see which SEVERAL TEAMS would be going.

George Washington 1
Jackson 2
Point 2
Edison 4
Blenny 1
Western Greenbrier 1
Independence 1
Hurricane 1
Sissonville 1
West Fairmont 1

mmmmmmm .. majority of these schools are not even in the OVC??? Did your conference expand to the entire state of WV? In fact, unless I'm wrong Blenny is the only school listed in the OVC. Don't know about Edison?

wvnorth

Postby wvnorth » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:16 am

I'd like to see OVC VS WSAZ so the senseless chatter can be minimized. I know who the good kids are down there but you imply there is no good wrestlers up here. I don't wish to debate it. Those who know, know. We could do it March 5-6 or 19-20? Who cares if anyone else got something scheduled. I'm being sarcastic ok? Also ,holyhighcrotch, I give my boy opportunities and spend a fortune doing so. I can't stand school wrestling and superintendents, principals, AD, and 2 month a year coaches dictating our schedule. Bring on the club!!!

HolyHighCrotch

Postby HolyHighCrotch » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:23 am

You started the senseless chatter post both times. Teams will go where teams will go, who cares. You got my point, you were mad about a tourney rescheduling because you thought you would lose teams. You got some of the teams back and instead of being professional and humble you started a thread to taunt who????

Nobody cares. Good luck spending your fortunes and starting your high school wrestling club league so you don't have to follow a team schedule in high school.

If you plan it right you could have the first ever high school club league state championship! That would be something for all DI coaches to attend.

abettnman

Postby abettnman » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:59 pm

There was ONLY 1 number one seed not at the rescheduled WSAZ tournament.

Return to “Middle School Wrestling”