Middle School Teams in NC WV

Registratration required to post. Anyone can read.
drphil

Middle School Teams in NC WV

Postby drphil » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Howdy all!

Is there a list somewhere of teams in North Central WV with middle school teams? Elkins Middle School is planning to start a team and I wanted to see if I can figure out what teams to contact.

Philip Chua

JAMSwrestlingcoach

Re: Middle School Teams in NC WV

Postby JAMSwrestlingcoach » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:38 pm

All middle school teams are listed with coach and school contacts at the following address:

http://www.wvmat.com/jrhi/jrhi.htm

Right hand side of the page listed in alphabetical order.

jakesdad

Postby jakesdad » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:50 am

drphil wrote:Howdy all!

Is there a list somewhere of teams in North Central WV with middle school teams? Elkins Middle School is planning to start a team and I wanted to see if I can figure out what teams to contact.

Philip Chua

Hello coach, this is TJ LEGG the coach for clay. Looking for a team to complete in a quad during school time hours if your available on Dec. 19. You would not need to be there until around 11:00 if you can come

drphil

Postby drphil » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:50 am

Thank you coach Legg! Long time no see.

I'll see. We are still in the process of getting a coach. Had like 60 kids sign up, but I expect that number to be more manageable come season. We don't have a full time coach as yet but working on it. Build it and they will come as they say!

Phil Chua

jakesdad wrote:

Philip Chua

Hello coach, this is TJ LEGG the coach for clay. Looking for a team to complete in a quad during school time hours if your available on Dec. 19. You would not need to be there until around 11:00 if you can come

jakesdad

Postby jakesdad » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:12 pm

drphil wrote:Thank you coach Legg! Long time no see.

I'll see. We are still in the process of getting a coach. Had like 60 kids sign up, but I expect that number to be more manageable come season. We don't have a full time coach as yet but working on it. Build it and they will come as they say!

Phil Chua

jakesdad wrote:

Philip Chua

Yes sir it has been awhile. Just wanted to let you know Clay is planning on holding a tournament on 2/3/2018

Return to “Middle School Wrestling”