Regional seeding/coach meeting?

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
coastietrooper

Regional seeding/coach meeting?

Postby coastietrooper » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:43 pm

Is there going to be a seeding/coach meeting for region 2? If so, when and where?

MountaineerWC

Re: Regional seeding/coach meeting?

Postby MountaineerWC » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:57 am

This is Coach Vankirk of Mountaineer Wrestling Club, Track Wrestling will take care of most of it. Points will be added to the selection of the picks. So the seeding will be based off of their record for the year, head to head, and the tournaments they placed in and won.

coastietrooper

Postby coastietrooper » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:37 am

MountaineerWC wrote:This is Coach Vankirk of Mountaineer Wrestling Club, Track Wrestling will take care of most of it. Points will be added to the selection of the picks. So the seeding will be based off of their record for the year, head to head, and the tournaments they placed in and won.

Will the Grafton tournament results be factored in before that time? Last I looked, they had not been turned in or posted.

MountaineerWC

Postby MountaineerWC » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:24 pm

You would have to talk to the Grafton coaching staff or the Regional Chairmen.

wvenergyman

Postby wvenergyman » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:40 pm

I am not sure some of the other recent (last 2-3 weeks) tournaments have results or points added to the site. I would expect/hope since they were qualifying tournaments they will be factored in.

mike.carman

Postby mike.carman » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:10 am

I have been working on getting the points in the system so I can get the most accurate information to your regional chairs. I may not post placings but points will be accumulated and given to your respective chairpersons so they can have the most up to date information possible.

Return to “Youth Wrestling”