Region Duals

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
MountaineerWC

Region Duals

Postby MountaineerWC » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:36 pm

Is there any information on the Region Dual tournament this weekend? My kids are in Region 2 and I need to know what time and when they need to be down there, also when weigh ins and wrestling starts!!!

Thank you,

Mountaineer Wrestling Club Coach Chuck Vankirk

matcoach90

Re: Region Duals

Postby matcoach90 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:45 am

It sure would have been nice to know that middle school division kids could have wrestled... along with the information on how to sign up for it. This is the first we've heard about a middle school division for the wrestle offs. We were told that 6th graders were the cut off. Not your fault Jakesdad, but it falls on some of the other regional chairs for not putting this information out in some form or fashion. Of course unless it's by invitation only, but even then, we were told a regional wrestler would be allowed to wrestle off with another in the same weight class.

spidermonkeysdad

Postby spidermonkeysdad » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 pm

On the middle school division let me know what weights you have I'm working on middle school team not sure about miss understanding from other regions

James

Postby James » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:59 pm

Does anybody know a format for tomorrow? I'm guessing wrestlers from same region will wrestle off for that weight then all six regions will wrestle a round robin in dual format.

Return to “Youth Wrestling”