seating at states

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
vaportrails14

seating at states

Postby vaportrails14 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:11 am

IMO.....i dont think sections should be reveresed dont know how many sections we went through alot of not marked and people telling me sorry cant sit there whole section alreday taken seats should be first come first serve.

James

Re: seating at states

Postby James » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:14 pm

They are.

vaportrails14

Postby vaportrails14 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:57 pm

at the time didnt know it til the guy announced seats are not to be saved or reserved i could have sit closer with my arthitis acting up in my knee

IrishNinja

Postby IrishNinja » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:15 pm

If it did not take an hour to get concessions or go to the restroom, then there would have been people in the seats that were so called being reserved. This is a youth wrestling tournament and parents should not lose their seat if they have to feed or take their child to the restroom.

Hwtmom

Postby Hwtmom » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:39 pm

Exactly! I had two older people yell at my daughter because they wanted to sit in my seat(was in the bathroom) and my son and husband were on the floor while my son wrestled. They needed a place to sit when they were done. And said sears were not to be saved. Oh well. What we can’t leave our seats to do anything without someone complaining. Geesh

vaportrails14

Postby vaportrails14 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:25 pm

we got there early starting to get a crowd one lady was badically by herself we went to sit down she said no no thats saved went to the seats behind the row again the same lady sorry but thuss whole section is saved i have bad arthitis in my knee they need to make the announcement sooner or have signs up need up seating in the top rows with my knee bout fell fews times

Return to “Youth Wrestling”