WVYWA Qualifier Gorilla Warfare December30th

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
CentralWV

WVYWA Qualifier Gorilla Warfare December30th

Postby CentralWV » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:19 pm

WVWAY Region 3 qualifier right in the middle of the state a short drive from everyone. Glenville State College’s Waco Center will be the venue for this great tournament. It will be ran on 6 mats through Trackwrestling by a very experienced track official that has ran lots of tournaments on track before he has tons of experience we will be giving an awesome handmade Gorilla head statue to the winner of every weight class and a giant 8 lbs. award will go to the winning team with the highest overall team score get registered on Trackwrestling through the youth tournament link on WVmat

CentralWV

Re: WVYWA Qualifier Gorilla Warfare December30th

Postby CentralWV » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:03 am

I know in years past we always try and hit a tournament between Christmas and New Years why the kids were off school it was a great opportunity but to wrestle a good tournament we’d have to go out of state. So it made perfect sense to hold this tournament on this specific date. And the venue that we’ve chosen to hold it in is unbelievable and the fact that we’re running it through Trackwrestling on 6 mats should make this one great tournament

Wrestlewv

Postby Wrestlewv » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:12 pm

Results?
I’ve heard good things about the tournament.
Would love to see Brackets/results.

J.W.

Postby J.W. » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:21 am

Wrestlewv wrote:Results?
I’ve heard good things about the tournament.
Would love to see Brackets/results.

That is totally on me, I thought I sent these in the day after to be posted, will send them to WV Mat right now. Thanks for the reminder. JW

Return to “Youth Wrestling”