Mom Brawl At States

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
J rollins

Mom Brawl At States

Postby J rollins » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:47 pm

I saw a commotion in the stands at states. I was told it was a mom from Intensity wrestling and a mom from Cougars wrestling that got into a fist fight. Guess they don't call us the hillbilly state for nothing! Stay classy folks!

Rhino17

Re: Mom Brawl At States

Postby Rhino17 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:02 pm

Im not sure about the moms involved but there did seem to be a bit of controversy over a call/non call in a match in the finals. I know intensity was involved but I thought the other kid was from Wheeling.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:35 am

I would like to see the wrestling moms settle these differences in a more structured manner that set a better example. Perhaps Jello wrestling?
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

J rollins

Postby J rollins » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:56 pm

The finals match controversy was a different episode. That was a total sh@# show by the refs. They let it go to ot and awarded the wheeling kid with the win. Then after a looong conversation post match they reversed the call and awarded the Intensity kid the win. The mom brawl occured before that. Heard it was over who's cheating who. I agree. They need to settle that in a more structured manner. Perhaps Jello wrestling would work.

Return to “Youth Wrestling”