Brent Sams

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
TrueSouthFanInPburg

Brent Sams

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:46 pm

For 16 years the WV Junior States results and BRACKETS have been posted on the Middle school scores. This year they are posted on the forum under the youth. There are no brackets posted. Only the champions and runners ups in each weight class. Could you or Bobby Roberts please post the FULL brackets on here somewhere ?

Buddy_Roberts19

Re: Brent Sams

Postby Buddy_Roberts19 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:07 pm

Brent put a post on the forum describing the mishap with a computer crashing.

Brent Sams- “Sorry for the delay. The laptop has a cross-indexing error on the database which corrupted printing the brackets which I can't get corrected without reentering everything from scratch, and that ain't going to happen. Division Results are at the bottom of this post.“

If you look at the post closely, the brackets are there and accurate out until the finals rounds including 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, the brackets due not list the winners of the final round. However if you look at the top of the post under “placers” all weight class placers 1-6 are listed in order.

I realize this adds a few more clicks, however all info you are asking for is listed there for everyone.

I cannot answer your question as to why the results for 11-12 & 13-15 wasn’t listed under the MS forum. But again, all results are listed on the WV mat page.

Brent Sams is a heck of a guy, he volunteers many many hours and days away from his family and his own priorities, to give to the wrestling world. Organizing tournaments for all levels.

So the results didn’t turn out perfect, but again it’s just a few extra clicks to find what you’re looking for.

Hope this helps.
Buddy Roberts
Buddy Roberts
Wood County Wrestling

Return to “Youth Wrestling”