Tournaments

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Barntrained

Tournaments

Postby Barntrained » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:11 pm

Morning guys/gals-

I am looking for a couple of tournaments to bring my son to, we live in the Chicago, IL, however I am originally from WV. I try to bring him home at least once a year in order for family to get to watch him wrestle. Any suggestions on tournaments in or around the Charleston would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks-

Roy

Beast

Re: Tournaments

Postby Beast » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:08 pm

I know this doesn't give you much time to plan, but there a an open tourney this weekend at the South Charlestion Community Center on Saturday.

There is one on Dec. 27th in Ona (about 40 minutes west of Charleston).

There is one Jan. 16th in Ravenswood (about 40 minutes north of Charleston). There is so a Novice Tournet the next day at the same place.

There is one Feb. 28 in Clay (about 75 minutes east of Charleston).

WVMAT has flyers for each of these tournament (under "Open/Youth Wrestling Tournaments" link on the main page), except the Clay tourney.

Hope to see you there. What age and weight is he?

Barntrained

Postby Barntrained » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:29 pm

Thanks-

I have been looking at the open tournaments and have been trying to figure out when I will be able to bring him. Our club has a very busy tournament schedule so its hard to find one that fits into a weekend he has off. We came to the WV Novice last year however, it has been closed to out of state competitors, he's 8 and fluctuates between 50 and 55.

Thanks-

Roy

wirtyouthcoach

Postby wirtyouthcoach » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:23 pm

Christmas clash in Wirt County on 27th of Dec. Walk-ins welcome and giving a 1lb. Weight allowance. This is a novice

Return to “Youth Wrestling”