39th Jr states and ALL regionals

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
southpaw

39th Jr states and ALL regionals

Postby southpaw » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:56 pm

39th Jr States was a Great well ran tournament.Thank you Mr. Dunbar, Mr. Sams, and everyone else putting in the time to make it run as it did.

It also Sounds likes the regionals all also went well. Congrats to each of those

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
Congrats to each and EVERY kid that wrestled this weekend whether it was in a regional qualifier or at Jr States. These kids all showed heart and are doing something most wont. These last 2 days have been pretty intense for the kids. Today, I as well as many others witnessed many tears left on the mats at jr states. They weren't tears of joy. They were tears of kids that had just worked their butts off for months some yrs and just fought hard for 3 periods only to come up short. It was actually kinda nice to see bc it showed some kids still had pride and wanted to win and be the best.

Whether it's the "NEW"state or the "OLD" state lets all set that crap aside for a few minutes and PAT all the kids on the back for going through what they do to be where they are.

brentsams

Re: 39th Jr states and ALL regionals

Postby brentsams » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Thanks for the kind words. I had a lump in my throat after the 104 pound finals and had to take a moment before announcing the next match. Congratulation wrestlers and God speed for the future.

Wrestlingmom2011

Re: 39th Jr states and ALL regionals

Postby Wrestlingmom2011 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Well said Southpaw. In the end this sport is all about the kids and the sport!

Return to “Youth Wrestling”