Now That It's Over

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
RWWS

Now That It's Over

Postby RWWS » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Now that both the Jr States and the WVYWA State Championships have been wrestled I would love to take any and all callers tonight on the Rick Welker Wrestling Show on WKKX AM 1600 the Ohio Valley Watchdog. If you are outside the listening area you can pick us up on I❤️Radio or http://www.thewatchdognetwork.com.

There has been much discussed and criticized about this years youth wrestling and would love to have an opportunity to hear your story, expectation, complaint or compliment.

Show starts at 7:00 tonight.

7:00 to 7:30 NCAA Finals Re-cap
7:30 till finished Youth Wrestling

Number to dial is (304) 214-1600. If you would rather email please feel free to do so richardwelker51@yahoo.com or post to this topic and we will discuss.

forthekids

Re: Now That It's Over

Postby forthekids » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Ricky,
You could make it a comedy show just reading some of the post on this thread. Everybody associated with new league should be very proud of the tournament you pulled off. Work out a couple of bugs we discussed and you will nail it every year. Just asked yourself when is this last time you saw eight officials who either did the WV
High School Championships or Ohio Championships work a tournament at this level. That shows me a huge commitment you got from the wrestling community. :D Enjoy your show.

Chris Diserio
CW0441
Last edited by forthekids on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RWWS

Postby RWWS » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:18 pm

Chris I completely agree and those issues have already been passed on and will be addressed. Obviously the officiating was remarkable and I said many times that officials can make or break a tournament and you guys definitely nailed it.

Goldenponyboy

Postby Goldenponyboy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:05 pm

With anything new there are bugs and easy ones to fix. Competition was top notch, best I think I have seen in awhile on WV. There is no turning back and this is the future of WV wrestling and I'm glad to be a part and have my son win the first ever WVYWA for his age and weight. We all made history in dramatic fashion in an amazing way. Congrats RWWS on this weekend for both boys!

Return to “Youth Wrestling”