WV Mountain State Novice Championships

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
tmsbrown

WV Mountain State Novice Championships

Postby tmsbrown » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:30 pm

Our original postmark deadline was set for Feb 20th - However, I received a phone call from a nice gentleman reminding me that the post office will be closed tomorrow. So as a result, we will be changing our postmark deadline to Tuesday Feb 21st. Thanks for all who have already registered. It looks to be another great tournament. If you have any questions, please email me at tmsbrown@k12.wv.us

Wrestling_dad26101

Re: WV Mountain State Novice Championships

Postby Wrestling_dad26101 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Do we have any idea on how many kids are in the 5-6 60 pound weight class?

tmsbrown

Postby tmsbrown » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:06 am

I would like to thank everyone who attended the tournament today. We had a great turnout of wrestlers and fans! I would also like to thank everyone for their patience - we realize that we have outgrown the venue of Ripley Middle and plan on moving the tournament to the Armory next year! Our numbers have grown each year for this tournament and we hope to keep it growing in the future. The results have been emailed to Doc and I am certain that he will post the first chance he gets. Again, thank you for your support and please keep us in mind next year for the novice championships as well as The Ripley Rumble the Saturday after Thanksgiving!

Tim Brown

fromzerotohero

Postby fromzerotohero » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:49 pm

seating was tight but the tournament was well organized and flowed nicely in my opinion. The trophies were pretty nice too . :D 8-)

Return to “Youth Wrestling”