NCAA Division I Tournament Fantasy League

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
J.W.

NCAA Division I Tournament Fantasy League

Postby J.W. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:01 am

If anyone is interested in joining a free fantasy league for the NCAA Division I Wrestling Tournament, PM me your email address or reply to topic with email address if you don't care who all has your email. Free entry, only prize is bragging rights over those who participate. If we get enough interest next year, maybe we can add a pay to play and have placement winnings.

Once I receive your email, you will receive a link to fantasygrade.com where you will create your username and login, join the league WV Wrestling Network.

Each wrestler in each weight class has a dollar value for your team, you are limited to 1000.00 cap to create your dream team. The fantasygrade site keeps all scoring, placement points, advancement points, and bonus, so you will be able to track your results.

Again, it is free, for entertainment and bragging right. Your roster must be finalized by 10:00 am tomorrow.

I will check periodically throughout the day for anyone interested in participating to make the tournament a little more entertaining for all.

EASwrestling

Re: NCAA Division I Tournament Fantasy League

Postby EASwrestling » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:15 am

Man, it's pretty tough to pick a good team and stay at 1000 Salary Cap Pnts. or less. Good Luck everyone!

J.W.

Re: NCAA Division I Tournament Fantasy League

Postby J.W. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:37 am

EASwrestling wrote:Man, it's pretty tough to pick a good team and stay at 1000 Salary Cap Pnts. or less. Good Luck everyone!

Yeah, it makes it a close race, except B Whorton pulled away 2nd session like Ohio State pulled away in the actual. Makes the tourney more fun to follow. Will definitely do the fantasy again next year.

Return to “Collegiate”