Noah Adams wins OW at the southern scuffle!!

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Heath

Noah Adams wins OW at the southern scuffle!!

Postby Heath » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:22 pm

Winning the 197lb championship over the number two guy in the country. What an accomplishment. Congrats young man. Love seeing these guys stay home. Would of been a hell of a training partner to another kid who wants to wrestle 197 in college. lol I kid I kid.
Amazing Job. With this yearsvrecruiting class, Noah doing big things, Schmidt taking an olyshirt, the future is bright.
Lets gooooook

Bearhugger

Re: Noah Adams wins OW at the southern scuffle!!

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:57 am

Heath wrote:Winning the 197lb championship over the number two guy in the country. What an accomplishment. Congrats young man. Love seeing these guys stay home. Would of been a hell of a training partner to another kid who wants to wrestle 197 in college. lol I kid I kid.
Amazing Job. With this yearsvrecruiting class, Noah doing big things, Schmidt taking an olyshirt, the future is bright.
Lets gooooook

The word on the street was that Schmidt entered the transfer portal. I do not know what the current status of that is but he obviously intends to leave.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Studcradle

Postby Studcradle » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:28 am

I hope you are right about the future being bright. Bearhugger is right though coach heath. He is taking an Olympic Redshirt but rumor mill has Schmitt in the portal and the 3 big 2020 recruits Hall, Roberts, Dowling all wrestled 152 this year so it will be interesting to see where they settle out considering the guys already in the lineup around those weights. Good 125/133 coming from class of 2021.
Only 197 type that I hear they offered from 2020 was Weinzen from Norwin PA and the message board I read that on thought he projected to be a 184. Noah will be a good training partner for anyone they sign around that weight.

The college board is a little slow. Coach Heath if you have info please share if you can.

Gator

Postby Gator » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:59 pm

Working hard Noah! Congratulations on your OW award! Well earned buddy!
Moderator WV Mat

Heath

Postby Heath » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:54 am

Bearhugger wrote:
Heath wrote:Winning the 197lb championship over the number two guy in the country. What an accomplishment. Congrats young man. Love seeing these guys stay home. Would of been a hell of a training partner to another kid who wants to wrestle 197 in college. lol I kid I kid.
Lets gooooook

The word on the street was that Schmidt entered the transfer portal. I do not know what the current status of that is but he obviously intends to leave.

Did not know that about Schmidt. That sucks lol but it is what it is.

Adams now ranked 2nd, 2nd and wrestlestat has him 6th. Great year for him tho so far. Would love to see him place and be an all American.
Wasn't someone on here saying he sucked last year? Lol.

Return to “Collegiate”