Can we keep this forum about college wrestling?

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
aacoach61

Can we keep this forum about college wrestling?

Postby aacoach61 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:43 pm

And not about repeat links to another website blog?

fishnbeatsworkin

Re: Can we keep this forum about college wrestling?

Postby fishnbeatsworkin » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:21 pm

+1

I was thinking the same thing last week. But since i just read the forums and don't post much, i didn't want to make waves.

Mrfess

Postby Mrfess » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:41 pm

aacoach61 wrote:And not about repeat links to another website blog?

This blog is posted on virtually every wrestling forum around the country, as well as social media, and all have expressed a lot of enjoyment. For example, feel free to view Iowa's forum (The Predicament), and you will not only find views as high as 1,800 + but you will also find lengthy discussions about the blogs. Moreover, a lot of the blogs (if not most) are related to college wrestling. So I'm not sure what the issue would be. If more people come on here and suggest that they don't want this blog posted on this particular forum, I will certainly stop, and simply continue allowing the 40 plus other forums enjoy them. Let me know...

russling

Postby russling » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:19 am

I like it and its better than nothing on here. Maybe keep it all in one thread and keep updating it.

Mrfess

Postby Mrfess » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:04 pm

russling wrote:I like it and its better than nothing on here. Maybe keep it all in one thread and keep updating it.

Glad you like it. I would keep it on a single thread, but each subject or topic is unique, and I think deserves a separate thread. But if others would prefer the blog be kept in a single thread, I would be willing to do that.

Return to “Collegiate”