Nice to see Killian back

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Letsgooo

Nice to see Killian back

Postby Letsgooo » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:30 am

For wvu. Also Spencer Lee opened up his season. I’m rooting for him to get his 4th title but it’s to much like his senior season. It just seems like the world is against him being a four timer in HS or College lol. Vito made his 125lb debut and looked amazing. All three of PSU’s studs from 174-197 almost lost today. The tournament is going to be crazy. Has to be the best year ever with the extra year guys. Everyone except Adams came back lol. Wtf. That’s typical wvu luck. He had a bad tourney but he’d easily be a top five guy in a loaded weight class.

Concerning WVU. I see Carman cut his hair thank god. That &*^&( was annoying. Is Dowling and Siebrect (sp) hurt? Cause if not why aren’t they wrestling 133 and 157? Finally Joll is back to staring. He’s average but at least he can score. We HAVE to get a transfer for 197 next year. Someone give Michael Beard from PSU a nil deal for some pepperoni rolls or something lol.
Hall and Wolfgram continue to carry us. With Killian back it’ll be nice having three pretty good guys.

armyscot0873

Re: Nice to see Killian back

Postby armyscot0873 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:18 pm

Yep and he looked pretty dominant for his first match back. I thought the whole team wrestled well. They were methodical, and kept wrestling the whole time. Carmen didnt cut his hair it was just braided.

Letsgooo

Re: Nice to see Killian back

Postby Letsgooo » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:50 pm

armyscot0873 wrote:Yep and he looked pretty dominant for his first match back. I thought the whole team wrestled well. They were methodical, and kept wrestling the whole time. Carmen didnt cut his hair it was just braided.

Damnnnn. I was hoping it was buzzed lol but at least it wasn’t in his eyes the entire time.

Return to “Collegiate”