Killian coming back!!!

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
armyscot0873

Killian coming back!!!

Postby armyscot0873 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:24 pm

That is a huge boost to the lineup next year! Starting the season with 2 All Americans is awesome!!

Letsgooo

Re: Killian coming back!!!

Postby Letsgooo » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:21 am

Yeah it’s big. If everone stays at 125 the weight class will be loaded. You lose Suriano but gain Spencer Lee lol. It’ll be interesting if Vito and Glory stay down since they’re both big 125s. Plus Courtney could go 133 since asu had the number one recruit redshirting at that weight. So should be a fun weight. Wish he had a legit shot to win it but another AA would be great.

I’ve read on here that Sullivan is coming back or never left?? I hadn’t heard anything about him until then. If he comes back that’ll be big.

I know we got the pitt transfer at 197 but we need another transfer or two lol

Letsgooo

Postby Letsgooo » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:01 pm

Does Killian have a brother named Foster Cardinale? Pretty sure there is some relation just didn’t know how close. Anyway he’s committed to Cornell?!?! C’mon Killian talk him into joining the good guys

armyscot0873

Postby armyscot0873 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:15 am

Letsgooo wrote:Yeah it’s big. If everone stays at 125 the weight class will be loaded. You lose Suriano but gain Spencer Lee lol. It’ll be interesting if Vito and Glory stay down since they’re both big 125s. Plus Courtney could go 133 since asu had the number one recruit redshirting at that weight. So should be a fun weight. Wish he had a legit shot to win it but another AA would be great.

I’ve read on here that Sullivan is coming back or never left?? I hadn’t heard anything about him until then. If he comes back that’ll be big.

Yes I think about 2 weeks before the BIG12 championship Flynn did a Q&A and he brought up that Sullivan would be back next year and was on campus.

Doyablameme?

Postby Doyablameme? » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:42 am

Letsgooo wrote:Yeah it’s big. If everone stays at 125 the weight class will be loaded. You lose Suriano but gain Spencer Lee lol. It’ll be interesting if Vito and Glory stay down since they’re both big 125s. Plus Courtney could go 133 since asu had the number one recruit redshirting at that weight. So should be a fun weight. Wish he had a legit shot to win it but another AA would be great.

Lol indeed

Return to “Collegiate”