South’s Gage Wright commits to Virginia Tech

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
aacoach61

South’s Gage Wright commits to Virginia Tech

Postby aacoach61 » Sun May 07, 2023 11:30 pm

3x WV state champ and rising high school senior Gage Wright of Parkersburg South announced on
@mattimewv that he has committed to Virginia Tech.

Letsgooo

Re: South’s Gage Wright commits to Virginia Tech

Postby Letsgooo » Mon May 08, 2023 9:12 am

Well Lawrence takes a little bit of the sting out of this but not much. The chokies of all places. Oh well not surprising

Doyablameme?

Postby Doyablameme? » Wed May 10, 2023 7:10 am

The scary thing is that he appears to only be scratching the surface of his potential

Jon Perkins

Postby Jon Perkins » Wed May 10, 2023 2:30 pm

I think this is a good fit for Gage. He will be able to give 100% focus on school and wrestling and with Jared Haught as a coach and practice partner, I expect to see him have a very nice career in Blacksburg. Congratulations to Gage and best of luck.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Wed May 10, 2023 6:33 pm

Jon Perkins wrote:I think this is a good fit for Gage. He will be able to give 100% focus on school and wrestling and with Jared Haught as a coach and practice partner, I expect to see him have a very nice career in Blacksburg. Congratulations to Gage and best of luck.

Gage must want to win.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Jon Perkins

Postby Jon Perkins » Fri May 12, 2023 8:19 am

Bearhugger wrote:
Jon Perkins wrote:I think this is a good fit for Gage. He will be able to give 100% focus on school and wrestling and with Jared Haught as a coach and practice partner, I expect to see him have a very nice career in Blacksburg. Congratulations to Gage and best of luck.

Gage must want to win.

This post is so disingenuous. This thread is about Gage getting recruited to one of the best wrestling teams in the country and this is what you have to say. This is a good fit for Gage and a major accomplishment, why can't you see that and just say something to the effect of, "Congratulations to Gage."

Letsgooo

Postby Letsgooo » Sun May 21, 2023 12:43 am

Future 184 or 197?

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Sun May 21, 2023 11:29 am

Jon Perkins wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:

Gage must want to win.

This post is so disingenuous. This thread is about Gage getting recruited to one of the best wrestling teams in the country and this is what you have to say. This is a good fit for Gage and a major accomplishment, why can't you see that and just say something to the effect of, "Congratulations to Gage."

I had congratulated Gage on other social media.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Jon Perkins

Postby Jon Perkins » Sun May 21, 2023 5:48 pm

Bearhugger wrote:
Jon Perkins wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:
Gage must want to win.

I had congratulated Gage on other social media.

So, because you congratulated Gage on another form social media doesn’t give you any right to come on this site and say something rude and insulting. Just because you’re nice to the waitress at the Outback doesn’t give you the right to be a jerk to the waitress at the Texas Roadhouse.

If you had already congratulated Gage then that tells me you got on this site and actually put forth effort to be rude and insulting. It’s truly amazing that an adult should have to be told if you don’t have anything nice to say, then you should not say anything at all.

Return to “Collegiate”