Wvu vs osu

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
dunbar76

Wvu vs osu

Postby dunbar76 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:19 pm

Nice crowd, but still not loud enough.

Letsgooo

Re: Wvu vs osu

Postby Letsgooo » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:29 pm

Shoulda thrown the brick in the Titus match. That sucked. Hall with a huge win. Waters keeps winning. No Jett, Conley or Dowling. I’m assuming they’re banged up but hopefully not to bad. Anyone know anything?

Some disappointing losses and a couple usual ones.

Jon Perkins

Re: Wvu vs osu

Postby Jon Perkins » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:47 pm

Not having Jett in the lineup at 125 is a big disadvantage. Picking up the first match win is big and sets the tone for the rest of the dual. Jordan definitely got the short end of the stick of a bad call, but who would have thought that he would not have scored at least one takedown. The next time those two wrestle, I would put my money on Jordan to win. Watters had another nice win, Sammy Alvarez was highly recruited out of high school and is a very tough opponent. Not having Dowling and Conley in the lineup was a big bummer, these would have been good matches for both guys and both were very winnable matches. Peyton had a very good win and looks to be wrestling very good right now. He will be challenged the next few weeks. and Wolfgram had an opportunity to win that match and screwed it up. He had the escape that he needed and then he got too aggressive and put himself in a poor position. So instead of scoring his escape point and having a chance to win in OT, he ended up getting rode out for the entire period.
Hopefully everyone gets healed up soon, it would be nice to see the whole team finish strong.

Return to “Collegiate”