Amos

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
NJwvu12

Amos

Postby NJwvu12 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:15 pm

Word around Wisconsin is that Amos will be transferring out in the off-season after his Olympic redshirt. 2 years left , WV kid and plan is for him to wrestle heavyweight . Obviously he would fit perfectly replacing Wolfgram at heavy, but the question Is with his goal of making Greco teams would he come to WVU ? Not really any RTC options here but I don’t believe Wis has any either

I know many of you have been following Amos for a long time , does anyone know if he ever considered WVU originally or do you think they have any shot at bringing him in in the future?

dunbar76

Re: Amos

Postby dunbar76 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:03 am

We could use him at heavyweight.

Letsgooo

Postby Letsgooo » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:29 am

He’d actually fit perfect at 197 since we have a pretty big hole there. Wolfram has another year so unless Amos has a rs to use I dunno. I’d probably pick Wolfgram, in folk style, if both are healthy. Now a 240lb Amos would be nice to see.

What’s he been doing? I’m assuming he’s training for the Olympic trials Greco spot which he has an honest chance at since Hancock retired. I wish him the best.

mscoach4

Postby mscoach4 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:28 pm

Letsgooo wrote:He’d actually fit perfect at 197 since we have a pretty big hole there. Wolfram has another year so unless Amos has a rs to use I dunno. I’d probably pick Wolfgram, in folk style, if both are healthy. Now a 240lb Amos would be nice to see.

What’s he been doing? I’m assuming he’s training for the Olympic trials Greco spot which he has an honest chance at since Hancock retired. I wish him the best.

There won't be a hole there next year unless Lawrence is going to HWT, but I believe I heard that the plan is for him to stay at 197

Return to “Collegiate”