Marshall University starting a Club Team!!! Needs a coach...

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
wrestler27

Marshall University starting a Club Team!!! Needs a coach...

Postby wrestler27 » Fri May 04, 2012 5:54 pm

As we all know, Marshall University no longer has a wrestling team (because of title 9). This is a real shame considering all of the talented wrestlers who attend Marshall University because they feel as if they do not have what it takes to wrestle at the next level. Although Marshall may never bring back their NCAA wrestling team, there is such a thing called the NCWA which stands for the National Collegiate Wrestling Association. There is an Annual National Tournament for college teams who have lost their program and or just starting to build a program, etc. There are a few interested students who are wishing to start a club wrestling team at Marshall University next semester. Marshall has been contacted about/with this idea and have said that it is real easy to begin a club team, the only thing required is to have 6 interested students. The only thing missing is a Coach...We need someone to step up and take a chance with this oppertunity so that WV wrestlers who do not compete in the NCAA or NAIA divisions can still claim all-American status and without a doubt become National Champions. If there is anyone who is willing to take some time out of their busy life and coach a few kids who may change their mind about collegiate wrestling, this could also be a stepping stone for more WV wrestlers who want to wrestle at the next level. Everyone in the state likes to complain about how many good wrestlers from WV just give up on their dreams to wrestle in college, well here is the perfect oppertunity to give those wrestlers another chance. It is almost a garuntee that within the very first year of the program there could be a few all-Americans and maybe National Champions as well. Reply and post if you or anyone you may know is interested in coaching the Marshall University Club Team. Great things are to come of this program...

wrestler27

Re: Marshall University starting a Club Team!!! Needs a coac

Postby wrestler27 » Fri May 04, 2012 6:01 pm

http://www.ncwa.net/ just a link for your enjoyment

groundzerowrestling

Postby groundzerowrestling » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:17 pm

I am starting a club team in Huntington called Ground Zero, I can coach. Not sure about all the expenses. Need more info. you can call me at (304) 617-3759

Thanks
Jared

groundzerowrestling

Postby groundzerowrestling » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:38 am

Is MU still looking? I have facility and everything in Huntington

syedshah20

Postby syedshah20 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:14 am

"I appreciate the intention to assist student-athletes with making the best decisions about college choice based on several factors, including graduation rates and academic rankings, as well as strength of the athletic department," said Vice President for Enrollment Management Tanya Shelton. "We are pleased to have achieved a positive ranking and to be included among our peers in this list."
Pass your 300-135 TSHOOT on first attempt using network+ and other resources. We offer bentley success in real exam with up to date www.sterling.edu prepared by United States Naval Academy best of luck

Return to “Collegiate”