Jared Haught

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
greenbrier

Jared Haught

Postby greenbrier » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:40 pm

http://www.hokiesports.com/wrestling/re ... 21aaa.html

Jared Haught had another great win tonight in the National Duals Championship Series tonight by beating the number 6 ranked wrestler in the country. Keep up the good work Jared and we hope to see you at the Nationals in a few weeks. See the link above for the match details.

masonbailey

Re: Jared Haught

Postby masonbailey » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:43 am

Very impressive! Max Huntley is tough! Glad to see Haught winning the big matches! Will pay dividends in a few weeks!

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Congratulations Jared! Keep up the hard work!
Moderator WV Mat

Gator

Postby Gator » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Congratulations Jared on your 6th place finish and earning All American honors! Great work this week!
Moderator WV Mat

GPettit

Postby GPettit » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:21 pm

Good job Haught
197 is a tough weight class as I have been following it all year. Morgan McIntosh who is from Calvery here in CA was my student learning both Freestyle and Greco, is in the finals
I am hoping he wins it!!!
My first student to be NCAA champ!
Again Haught keep working hard you will be there next year!

Greg Pettit

russling

Postby russling » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:37 pm

Great job.

aaacoach54

Postby aaacoach54 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:08 pm

Congratulations to Jared Haught and his family.
What an awesome accomplishment for anyone, especially a Sophomore.
Jared's work ethic, commitment, and dedication is what put him into the select club of All-American. You have made all of the WV Wrestling family proud!

Rob Archer
Huntington

forthekids

Postby forthekids » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Well said Coach!

2sexy

Postby 2sexy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:15 pm

I know he is glad to be an All-American! But he ain't done yet!

Gutorone

Postby Gutorone » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:04 pm

Congrats Jared !!! Great job !

Only wish this web page did not belittle your accomplishment , along with the accomplishment of the other qualifiers , by adding the names of the other qualifiers from years ago ( from a certain school ). I've said it before , and I say it again , just let one thread exist without adding them into it ! You could of added that info on a thread of its own , instead of the front page with the young men who worked hard to achieve qualifier status THIS year . Shame on you !

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:32 pm

From the Editor:

A coach sent me a note that West Virginia had three native sons in the NCAA D-I tournament, and it was thought to be the first time that WV had 3 in. He suggested I make note of that on the front page. So I did.

Then someone else sent me a note that in 2008 there were 4 in, so I revised the notation on the front page.

I can't see how anyone is belittled here. Congrats to all.

Sheesh...
Jenny Hannan wvmat@outlook.com

russling

Postby russling » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Becoming a D1 AA already puts Jared among the best ever from WV. I don't think anyone in WV would disagree with that. Right? If he can continue with the same results or even improve which will be very hard could he end his college career as the best ever WV?

dunbar76

Postby dunbar76 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:26 pm

AA is an elite group. He must keep going to be the best. At least 4 other WV's have achieved AA status. Three of those did it 2-3 times. And I'm not even talking old timers, which I'm sure there are some. We also have at least one Academic All American. More important in my book.

russling

Postby russling » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:12 pm

How years does Jared have left?

Gutorone

Postby Gutorone » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:00 am

Jared went 5-3 on the road to AA , Dylan won 4 and Jake won 1. 10 wins from ONLY 3 wrestlers. This makes this group the BEST outing we EVER had as the 08 team (best I can find) only won 4 matches total between the 4 of them. Will let Brent or Bearhugger correct me if I am wrong ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Gator

Postby Gator » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:47 am

Gutorone wrote:Congrats Jared !!! Great job !

Only wish this web page did not belittle your accomplishment , along with the accomplishment of the other qualifiers , by adding the names of the other qualifiers from years ago ( from a certain school ). I've said it before , and I say it again , just let one thread exist without adding them into it ! You could of added that info on a thread of its own , instead of the front page with the young men who worked hard to achieve qualifier status THIS year . Shame on you !

This was a thread congratulating Jared Haught on his All American status and you turn it into a hate subject Gutorone. Give it a rest and grow up man!
Moderator WV Mat

Gutorone

Postby Gutorone » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:11 am

Correct Gator ! It was all supposed to be about this years NCAA qualifiers ! Yet somehow South wrestlers managed to be brought into it ! On the front page no less . I wonder if you were the one who provided Doc with the info. The fact that you don't see anything wrong does not surprise me !! You guys basically said , good job boys , but our Pburg (3 south) boys did better !!

Gator

Postby Gator » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:37 pm

No, I didn't provide any information on the qualifiers in '08. Doc does the best he can to provide information on here and it comes from many sources. One is a PHS wrestler also.

Point is, there was a thread where (that team) was not mentioned and you turned it into an issue with (that team)! It's about Jared and what he accomplished, or at least it was anyway.

Also, What was originally posted on the front said that it was believed to be the most NCAA qualifiers from WV this year. Obviously someone corrected that. If it had been any other school aside from (that team), you wouldn't have went off on a rant. You obviously need counseling on issues with (that team)!

Your post are 99% negative on this website and it's obvious you don't like (that team). So why bring it up on this thread? As Doc said....Geesh!!
Moderator WV Mat

Return to “Collegiate”