Dylan Cottrell

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
JustAFan2015

Dylan Cottrell

Postby JustAFan2015 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Whats up? What is this minor injury that is keeping Cottrell out of the lineup? Anyone have any information as to what the deal is

dunbar76

Re: Dylan Cottrell

Postby dunbar76 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:00 pm

Good luck , I posted this questions days ago. No takers. Must be poison. LOL

russling

Postby russling » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:59 pm

Dec 6 post on WVU website

Cottrell remains at No. 8 in InterMat’s rankings and No. 9 in FloWrestling’s rankings. He moves up two spots from No. 7 to No. 5 in rankings by The Open Mat. The senior from Spencer, West Virginia, has missed the previous two competitions with a minor injury.

ZZChooseTop

Postby ZZChooseTop » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:48 am

russling wrote:Dec 6 post on WVU website

Cottrell remains at No. 8 in InterMat’s rankings and No. 9 in FloWrestling’s rankings. He moves up two spots from No. 7 to No. 5 in rankings by The Open Mat. The senior from Spencer, West Virginia, has missed the previous two competitions with a minor injury.

My copy of the article says "miner injury" which leads me to believe that he either forgot to wear his miner's hat and bumped his head or he is detoxing from bad gas (always remember to send the parakeet in first). Either way I think we will see him back in the lineup soon.

Good hard working kid who is able to go to class, go to wrestling practice, and still have time to work in the coal mines.

Return to “Collegiate”