Amos on World Team

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

Amos on World Team

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:12 pm

Braxton Amos lost the wrestle off for the world team.

He didn't quit.

The other guy did quit.

Amos is now varsity for the United States of America.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

GRECO

Re: Amos on World Team

Postby GRECO » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:41 pm

Hancock did not quit, he retire… it happens to all of us that gets old. Maybe, he had personal issues or problems, but it was his decision, so respect it. He earned it!
Hancock has accomplished more than most ever will and rightfully so. But to say he quit?

armyscot0873

Postby armyscot0873 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:29 am

Totally agree Greco. Everybody on this site should know how hard wrestling is and the commitment that it takes, especially at that level. A lot of people were mad when Noah Adams hung it up which is crazy. You have to eat, breath, and sleep wresting to be successful at that level. There is no half way in wrestling, and if you try and do it that way you wont be successful and those same people will start questioning your commitment. Good for Hancock! I'm also glad Braxton is there to step in and take the reins.

GRECO

Postby GRECO » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:14 pm

Well said Army…

I could not have said it better than that.
Wrestling is a young man’s sport and after 48 years of hard competition.. enough is enough for me.

These young kids can have it.

Letsgooo

Postby Letsgooo » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:29 am

GRECO wrote:Hancock did not quit, he retire… it happens to all of us that gets old. Maybe, he had personal issues or problems, but it was his decision, so respect it. He earned it!
Hancock has accomplished more than most ever will and rightfully so. But to say he quit?

Hancock got tired, his words, of the lack of support for GR in the US and went to make that WWE money.

Return to “Freestyle / Greco Roman”