Planet Fitness - Strength Training

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

Planet Fitness - Strength Training

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Did Planet Fitness have from pizza on September 4th or was it postponed due to Labor Day?
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

shemailman

Re: Planet Fitness - Strength Training

Postby shemailman » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Bearhugger wrote:Did Planet Fitness have from pizza on September 4th or was it postponed due to Labor Day?

Great question!! Fakesouthfan?
"Trans people deserve something vital; they deserve your respect. From that respect comes a more compassionate community."

-Caitlyn Jenner

P.H.D.

Postby P.H.D. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:40 pm

shemailman wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:Did Planet Fitness have from pizza on September 4th or was it postponed due to Labor Day?

Bearhugger is an Indy fan, he is also a big fan of statewide high school wrestling in general. Where do you get fake South fan? Why so negative and condescending on everything?

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:12 pm

P.H.D. wrote:
shemailman wrote:

Bearhugger is an Indy fan, he is also a big fan of statewide high school wrestling in general. Where do you get fake South fan? Why so negative and condescending on everything?

Thanks for having my back P.H.D. but Shemailman was poking fun at another WVMAT member who attends Planet Fitness. On another note, PF had pizza night on Labor Day down here in my hood. I checked into it on Monday, September 11th. On another note, if anybody lives close to a Bojangles, they have $.77 biscuits everything Thursday during the month of September.

shemailman

Postby shemailman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:37 pm

P.H.D. wrote:
shemailman wrote:

Nothing wrong with bearhugger. I was referring to someone else obviously. Probably shouldn't troll unless you understand everything beforehand, doctor. :lol:
"Trans people deserve something vital; they deserve your respect. From that respect comes a more compassionate community."

-Caitlyn Jenner

P.H.D.

Postby P.H.D. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:08 pm

Sorry,didn't know you was chummy w bear. I was looking for some new and interesting wrestling news on here, I don't think it's trolling if you are a member and occasionally contribute to constructive wrestling conversation. I've not read much of that from you, only attempts to incite drama and insult other members. Whatever makes you happy...

Gator

Postby Gator » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:48 pm

P.H.D. wrote:Sorry,didn't know you was chummy w bear. I was looking for some new and interesting wrestling news on here, I don't think it's trolling if you are a member and occasionally contribute to constructive wrestling conversation. I've not read much of that from you, only attempts to incite drama and insult other members. Whatever makes you happy...

I happen to agree and the poster got a "little break" from posting.
Moderator WV Mat

P.H.D.

Postby P.H.D. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Gator wrote:
P.H.D. wrote:Sorry,didn't know you was chummy w bear. I was looking for some new and interesting wrestling news on here, I don't think it's trolling if you are a member and occasionally contribute to constructive wrestling conversation. I've not read much of that from you, only attempts to incite drama and insult other members. Whatever makes you happy...

I happen to agree and the poster got a "little break" from posting.

Shemailman on a timeout? HAHA!

https://youtu.be/YSbUZbywmbg

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:01 am

Disclaimer: I am not "chummy" with Shemailman. However, if he/she can post on here and talk about wrestling (directly or indirectly), then I welcome (or can tolerate) its commentary.

On a general note, I suggest the moderators take a hard look at some members and their contribution to the forum.

The bottom line is some people post NOTHING about wrestling. 100% of their comments are directed to poke fun, insult or attack somebody. Key words: 100%, insult.

vortexfan

Postby vortexfan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Bearhugger wrote:

Disclaimer: I am not "chummy" with Shemailman. However, if he/she can post on here and talk about wrestling (directly or indirectly), then I welcome (or can tolerate) its commentary.

On a general note, I suggest the moderators take a hard look at some members and their contribution to the forum.

The bottom line is some people post NOTHING about wrestling. 100% of their comments are directed to poke fun, insult or attack somebody. Key words: 100%, insult.

Very Good Bearhugger! Shemailman or Malematmaid must be an insider from South that like to downgrade one of their own, they need to grow up and discuss wrestling. They did this to a South coaching candidate a few years ago and appear to be insecure. That program has a lot of talent year in and out. Just quit knocking others and the TRUEsouthfaninpburg the guy knows what he is talking about!

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:42 pm

vortexfan wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:

Very Good Bearhugger! Shemailman or Malematmaid must be an insider from South that like to downgrade one of their own, they need to grow up and discuss wrestling. They did this to a South coaching candidate a few years ago and appear to be insecure. That program has a lot of talent year in and out. Just quit knocking others and the TRUEsouthfaninpburg the guy knows what he is talking about!

Btw just b/c we have a similar name doesn't mean we are the same person but okkkk. I doubt anyone is insecure about anything except the old men that try to live out moments that they never had as youngsters through the boys that are there now. Just a thought.

vortexfan

Postby vortexfan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:37 pm

MaleMatMaid wrote:
vortexfan wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:

Btw just b/c we have a similar name doesn't mean we are the same person but okkkk. I doubt anyone is insecure about anything except the old men that try to live out moments that they never had as youngsters through the boys that are there now. Just a thought.

Just a thought too; I see many that you refer to as old men go to high school wrestling matches and keep up with different teams and the wrestlers, and believe many other fans like the info and knowledge many of them provide. It's assumption to believe they are living out moments they never had as youngsters; some fans have various reasons they may not have wrestled, I notice former managers, schoolmates that didn't participate in wrestling from teams years ago but still show the love of the sport.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:10 pm

vortexfan wrote:
MaleMatMaid wrote:
vortexfan wrote:

Just a thought too; I see many that you refer to as old men go to high school wrestling matches and keep up with different teams and the wrestlers, and believe many other fans like the info and knowledge many of them provide. It's assumption to believe they are living out moments they never had as youngsters; some fans have various reasons they may not have wrestled, I notice former managers, schoolmates that didn't participate in wrestling from teams years ago but still show the love of the sport.

Here is some food for thought. I have become friends with quite a few dad's in the past 2-3 years. Some of them wrestled "somewhat" in high school and a few never stepped foot on a mat. Interestingly enough, their sons are TOP TIER wrestlers. Even after the "time" passes, the mind can still learn more and more. What is really bad is when a "young mind" is wasting away and heading nowhere.

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:28 am

Legendary South Coach, Rod Oldham, never wrestled and had 4 daughters. But, I'm old, what do I know.
Moderator WV Mat

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:40 am

Gator wrote:Legendary South Coach, Rod Oldham, never wrestled and had 4 daughters. But, I'm old, what do I know.

okkkkk

Diamond

Postby Diamond » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:47 pm

MaleMatMaid wrote:
Gator wrote:Legendary South Coach, Rod Oldham, never wrestled and had 4 daughters. But, I'm old, what do I know.

okkkkk

Malematmaid, I know you're a kid. I don't want to insult you but you talk so much yet say absolutely nothing. Is that your contribution? Is being condescending to others gratifying to you or is it filler for something missing that you missed in life and can't stand others getting? Grow up young man. You will be a lonely person if the attitude you project on here is just a sample of the everyday you. You will be a happier person contributing than criticizing. Trust me, we were all young and dumb once.

Truesouthfaninhunt

Postby Truesouthfaninhunt » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:08 am

Gator you aint all that old

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:20 am

Diamond wrote:
MaleMatMaid wrote:

okkkkk

Malematmaid, I know you're a kid. I don't want to insult you but you talk so much yet say absolutely nothing. Is that your contribution? Is being condescending to others gratifying to you or is it filler for something missing that you missed in life and can't stand others getting? Grow up young man. You will be a lonely person if the attitude you project on here is just a sample of the everyday you. You will be a happier person contributing than criticizing. Trust me, we were all young and dumb once.

Thank you for your incredible input as well

vortexfan

Postby vortexfan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:34 pm

:lol:
MaleMatMaid wrote:
Diamond wrote:
MaleMatMaid wrote:
okkkkk

Thank you for your incredible input as well

8-)

Return to “High School Wrestling”