Flowrestling screwed up a good thing

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
rodrego

Flowrestling screwed up a good thing

Postby rodrego » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:12 pm

They ruined the big 10 network....every big ten dual meet used to be televised.....flow somehow got involved...now I have to be a member of flow to watch big 10 matches. I don’t enjoy watching matches on a computer.....thanks flow....not.

rodrego

Re: Flowrestling screwed up a good thing

Postby rodrego » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:44 pm

Heck cha......BTN on channel 610 Directv....used to be the best wresting coverage until Flow got involved....didn’t even televise the midlands finals this year....thanks flow.....not.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:48 am

Anyhow....I was going to cancel BTN...because flow screwed us....but women’s college gymnastics will keep me tuned in......Big Ten Gymnastics....for the win....so I got that going for me....which is nice.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Somebody needs to copy flow....and compete with them........monopoly’s are never good.....

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:42 pm

Wisconsin vs. Michigan.....penn st. vs. Purdue.....would have been covered on the big ten network in the past....but flow wants people to pay them to watch matches on a computer screen.....computers suk....WiFi goes down.....streaming issues....thanks flow....and the big ten network.......not.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:43 pm

Oh well.....I’m loving the gymnastics.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:41 am

Flow is allowing BTN to air Ohio st. vs. Iowa today.....should be a good one.....thanks flow.

Armyman

Postby Armyman » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Big Ten Network has shown wrestling the last couple of Friday's at 8pm and on Sundays at 3:30pm.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:24 pm

Yes thanks Armyman......they used to be show every Big 10 dual....and midlands.... now they just show the “major matchups”. The other matches are on flow....which I will not join....out of principallities.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:05 am

Anyhow.....Spencer Lee is tha man. I think NATO gets him next time out. Also....that freshman gymnast for Illinois is amazing.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:52 am

Anyhow....the big 10 in 60 is a pretty cool show....it shows the top matches of the week in the big 10. It haint the same as watching the whole dual meat....but it will do in a pinch. Thanks Flow....for allowing the big 10 network to at least air a couple matches.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:53 am

Anyhow......Rutgars....wrestled Penn St. like a pack of dirty dawgs....people gittin tired of Penn St. winnin...I liked it other than Knolf blowing his ACL....so....thanks Flow....for allowing Big 10 network to air this match....u guys own wrestling....we all bow down....to ur altar...

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:10 pm

Anyhow.....did Flow not go to the Yarigin tournament???? I want to watch sum of them matches.....

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Anyhow.....theys a sayin Knolfs knee haint that bad...that’s good news....I hope they haint liein.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:06 pm

Anyhow....the 165 class in the big 10 is nuts....I guess I Mar is tha slight favorite....Iowa’s 165 haint rite in the head.....he is winning every match 3-2 on a blown knee....punches everybody in tha face till they fall over....man...great entertainment....and to think most people in this country watch pro sports.....hilarious....

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:19 pm

Anyhow....Ohio St. vs. Penn State live in BTN this sat. night.....it’s goina be a goodin....thanks Flow....for keeping ur hipster employees with a camcorder at bay....and lettin BTN televise the meat.....on a reel TV....instead of a computer screen or an eye phone.....I haint makin any predictions....just goina enjoy and eat some popcorn with ramp butter.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:10 am

Anyhow.....things is lookin up....I think Iowa wrassels Friday nite....on BTN.....so them computer geek hipsters from Austin is bein generous.....I wonder if thed give me a job....cause I’m on the perminant disability....cause a doctor got me hooked on pain meds...anyhow...I learn reel fast when it comes to computers.....And I’m an expert arm chair wrastler.

csmith11

Postby csmith11 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:09 pm

FloSports, a subscription-based OTT service dedicated to sports such as wrestling, swimming, volleyball, cycling, gymnastics, and softball, has inked a deal with Big Ten Network (BTN) that gives it the distribution rights to more than 1,000 non-televised BTN events.
Events tied to the FloSports deal, which include basketball and ice hockey games, exclusive to BTN Plus, a service that costs $119.95 per year or $14.95 for a “Conference Pass” and less for offerings that are tied to individual schools in the conference. Following the new deal with FloSports, BTN Plus will continue to be available within BTN2Go, the 24/7 online video stream of the Big Ten Network, with no charge to current subs.
I've had the btn the past few years and every dual has not been on there. just the good matches just like this year. looking at the deal between flo and btn flo only got matches that btn wasn't going to broadcast anyways. now unless your using 10 plus year old technology you can simply run a cord from your computer to your tv and you no longer have to watch it on your computer.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:06 pm

Thanks for the splainin it for me.....but the thing is...I do live in a hollar with old technology....and I liked BTN like it was....I’m a telling you they had every dual on there a couple years ago....even bottom barrel ones like Indiana vs. Michigan State....it was called student u....had students doing the play by play that most of the time knew nothin bout wrastlin....also what happened to midlands??? Now all of this haint a reel big deal....just want to complain....cause its midwinter....my glorious outdoor activities are frozen over.....and there haint no way I’m more rediculous than that bear hugger feller. Hahahahahhahhahhah. Dagone.

csmith11

Postby csmith11 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:05 pm

well it seems like btn is the one who dropped the ball the past few years than. they have had some decent commentators on the matches ive seen the past couple years but only the bigger matches for the most part on tv. midlands is a tournament so i figure they were probably the ones that gave flo the coverage instead of btn since flo would covor the entire tounament where i think btn only showed semi and finals if i had to guess.

now on your bearhugger comment you did have the first 7 post on this thread and 16 of the 19 total lol

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:58 am

Anyhow.....couple of questions for csmith.....do u work for flow?????? If so, can u get me a job??? Do u like icehouse beer??? Thanks.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:45 am

Great matches this weekend.....thanks flow....for allowing another company to showcase wrestling.

csmith11

Postby csmith11 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:44 pm

no to all three. i think you should be praising btn for broadcasting it because if flo had their way they wouldve been broadcasting it themselves.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:25 pm

Hahahahah....that’s kinda what I’m doing. Ur a fine feller CSmith.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:05 am

Anyhow.....I saw Knolf on crutches at that great dual this weekend....haint no way he wrestles another match this season.....kael is full of bat guano. Nebraska is my favorite big 10 team....cause I met coach manning in the airport this summer......he was very cool, and humble enough to talk to a loser like me. So I had that going for me....which was nice.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Anyhow.....I think BTN has Iowa v Penn st. This weekend....have to look at the guide on my direct tv when I git Home.....I’ve been busy at the lawyers office tryin to get more disability for my addiction disease....that doctors gave me.....anyhow.....I caint wait to see that crazy Iowa 165 pointer ram his face through that eyetalian feller from penn st. It’s goina be a goodin

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:50 pm

Anyhow.....like I done said....that Iowa 165 pounder haint rite in tha head....I do believe he would stick his face in a radiator fan.....and win. Also....Flow been lettin BTN air all kinds of matches....they must be listen to ole Rodrego. Thanks Flow....for reel this time.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:07 pm

Anyhow....tune into ESPN 2 this evening at 6 for Michigan vs. Ohio St....that’s rite....I’m not talking footbal or hoop.....I’m talkin wraslin.....I caint hardly believe it myself......flow let anothern git away.....it’s goina be a goodin. I like that eyetalian feller at 157 for Michigan....he is a meted.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:27 pm

Anyhow......I want to give Kyle Snider props for taking that loss.......bloodied....and like a man. Haint no man in the world wants any part of Adam Coons hips....Dagone. They will have two more matches....that’s crazy. Great match.

rodrego

Postby rodrego » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Anyhow.....I haint goina bag on flow anymore....I gots to thinkin about it....they make college wrestlers into the celebrities that they deserve to be. Like that funny Red Haught valentine card.....u know....these guys work so hard....they deserve the notoriety.....I was just ticked that I missed a couple duels.....

Return to “Collegiate”