Where are the Region 1 Seeds ?

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
TrueSouthFanInPburg

Where are the Region 1 Seeds ?

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:19 pm

The Seeds for Region two, three and four have been posted on here. So where are the Region 1 seeds ? Region one use to almost always have their Seeds posted first on here when South and PHS was in there Region. Now that there not, Region one is the last to post their seeds. I don't get it.

KDunbar

Re: Where are the Region 1 Seeds ?

Postby KDunbar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:47 pm

TrueSouthFanInPburg wrote:The Seeds for Region two, three and four have been posted on here. So where are the Region 1 seeds ? Region one use to almost always have their Seeds posted first on here when South and PHS was in there Region. Now that there not, Region one is the last to post their seeds. I don't get it.

their, not there ;)
Last edited by KDunbar on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:49 pm

TrueSouthFanInPburg wrote:The Seeds for Region two, three and four have been posted on here. So where are the Region 1 seeds ? Region one use to almost always have their Seeds posted first on here when South and PHS was in there Region. Now that there not, Region one is the last to post their seeds. I don't get it.

they're, not there ;)

Sorry, couldn't help picking on you, (just like old times)
Last edited by KDunbar on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:56 pm

I have checked Flowrestling, Intermat, The WrestlingTournament, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Craigslist and Match.com. They are not posted on any of these sites either. Just trying to help.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”